Current Open Positions:
- Store Manager ( Full time )
- Part Time Stylist ( Flexible hours )
Interested in joining our team? You can pick up an application in store or click the link below to print the application! You can drop it off in store or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter + resume if applicable.
Yellow Umbrella is looking for an inspiring, positive and energetic leader to join our team!
We are looking for a Boutique Manager to help inspire all women in their style. As the manager, you will oversee the day to day operations, staffing, sales, customer satisfaction, visual merchandising and more! If you enjoy having flexibility to make decisions, lead a team, entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to encourage others to be their best self, we are the place for you!
As a manager you will create an environment where our team grows, develops and truly loves coming to work each and every day! You will attract and develop a team that provides excellent customer service, giving the best style experience and drive the store’s financial success. You will manage visual merchandising and operations of the store. You must have a great personal sense of style and strong, positive communication skills, be a natural born leader and self starter!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is friendly, fun and has a love for fashion and helping all women discover their best self
- Is driven, genuine and positive personality
- Is very outgoing, observant, can engage in a conversation with anyone and be a motivated self-starter!
- Provides out of this world customer service and an amazing in-store experience
- Has a distinct personal style and an eye for detail
- Has experience in sales, marketing, networking and/or advertising is a plus
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you can talk to anyone
- Has the ability to work well with other team members and take direction
- is creative, innovative and well organized
- Is problem solving, has good communication, customer service, analytical and time management skills
- Has prior POS experience and computer skills is a plus
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans.
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met.
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
- Builds and maintains a strong customer following thru personal styling and service.
- Be a brand ambassador for Yellow Umbrella.
- Conduct high quality customer service by going above and beyond to provide our customers with a welcoming, helpful and fun styling/shopping experience.
- Be knowledgeable and inform customers about product lines, upcoming events, sales, new merchandise. Have in depth knowledge of our brand and the lines we carry.
- Manage inventory by unpacking and prepping new freight and organizing back stock. Restock merchandise on the sales floor.
- Lead a team as the store manager to create visual displays to highlight new merchandise and run day to day operations.
- Supervise and maintain cash handling and bank procedures
- Evaluate store performance and create action plans of ways to continue to grow and improve.
- Resolve customer service concerns in a professional manner.
- 40% off merchandise at Yellow Umbrella and 40% off at 218 Clothing + Gift.
- 1 week paid vacation after one year with the company
- Health Care benefits available